Where & How to Get the Best and Cheap Printer Ink Online?
Nothing makes customers frown more than the high cost of ink cartridges. Furthermore, if you do a lot of heavy-duty printing, you'll need to replace cartridges regularly. However, if your office or business relies heavily on printed documents, you must purchase new cartridges regardless of cost. Many alternative services and products, such as compatible and remanufactured ink cartridges, have emerged to address these concerns.
So, in this blog, we will provide you with important information on saving money on printer ink cartridges. We will provide you with a list of ways to save money on printer ink and the cheap printer ink places online. So keep reading!
Ways to Save Money on Printer Ink
Let us discuss how to get the best price for printer ink cartridges while saving money on ink. Replacement cartridges can be costly, but there are some tricks, services, and products that can help you save money:1. Print Smarter
When printing, use draft mode instead of high-quality mode if your application does not require it. This mode not only saves ink but also speeds up printing. Depending on your printer's manufacturer, model, and type, it may be referred to as Draft Quality, Toner Save, or EconoMode.
In addition, some fonts use less ink than others. Arial, for example, uses more ink than Times New Roman and Century Gothic, and Calibri can outperform Arial.
2. Buy Aftermarket Ink Cartridges
Aftermarket ink cartridges are an excellent alternative to costly OEM replacement cartridges. Third-party manufacturers sell these ink cartridges, including compatible and remanufactured ones.
A. Compatible Ink Cartridges
These are ink cartridges made by companies other than your typical printer manufacturer, such as HP, Canon, Epson, etc. Although the designs of OEM and compatible ink cartridges differ slightly, compatible ink cartridges perform similarly to OEM counterparts and have the same page yields, if not more.
B. Remanufactured Ink Cartridges
These are pre-owned OEM cartridges that have been cleaned, refilled, and quality tested. As a result, they have the same appearance as OEM cartridges but are significantly less expensive.
However, there are some disadvantages to using third-party cartridges. They won't always work well with your printer, especially if you get them from an untrustworthy supplier, and they can clog your printhead and leave visible bands or streaks in your documents.
If you decide to purchase aftermarket cartridges, make sure they come with satisfaction guarantees, warranties, and refunds. It is also critical that you select an aftermarket cartridge manufacturer with care.
3. Leave Your Printer On
Leaving your printer on (especially inkjets) helps avoid maintenance cycles that consume a lot of ink, lowering your ink consumption every time you use your printer. If you're concerned about the impact on the environment and energy cost, you shouldn't because inkjet printers use very little energy when not in use. As a result, your ink savings should far outweigh the aforementioned concerns.4. Try Printing Using a Monochrome Laser Printer
Aside from being inexpensive, monochrome laser printers print quickly and produce crisp text. They are also less expensive than inkjet printers. Monochrome laser printers provide the following advantages:
- They use a toner that lasts longer.
- The total cost of ownership (toner and printer costs) is lower.
- They do better in terms of owner satisfaction and brand reliability compared to inkjets.
- Can work for longer periods with fewer hassles.
Where Is the Cheapest Place to Buy Ink Cartridges?
As we have mentioned earlier, buying aftermarket ink cartridges is one way to get the best deals on ink cartridges. So, we recommend buying from InkSaver if you want to get big discounts to help you with your expenses.
InkSaver: The Cheapest Place to Buy Printer Ink Online
InkSaver offers compatible and remanufactured ink cartridges at low prices for major printer brands.
- We offer a full money-back guarantee and a two-year warranty for all of our products
- We have excellent customer service and positive reviews from our customers
- We can cater to bulk orders
- We accept various payment methods like Visa, MasterCard
- You can return products within 30 days for a refund
- We deliver via USPS, UPS, FedEx, and others. We choose the best or fastest courier based on the area code provided.
- We provide free shipping for orders more than $50 and only $3.99 otherwise.
- Free delivery on all orders over R 450 orders under R 450 a flat rate delivery charge of R 75.00 will be charged at the checkout.
- We can deliver your orders within 3-5 business days
- Our website is easy to navigate with a search bar and sort feature by a printer and/or ink model to make your search easier.
Purchasing printer ink cartridges at the best prices can make a big difference for businesses and offices that print many documents. It can save you a lot of money while still providing the quality you expect.